Copyrights and trademarks
The copyrights and other intellectual property rights on this website related to the items detailed in Item *1 below are owned and managed by the Company. Except in cases permitted by law, customers are strictly prohibited from performing the actions listed in Item *2 below without prior permission from the copyright holder. If you wish to make use of the Company's copyrights, please contact us via the inquiry form.
*1: Illustrations, logos, videos, photographs, music, sound samples, text and other information, etc.
*2: Reproduction, translation, adaptation, modification, screening, sale, distribution, public transmission, reprinting, etc.
The Company takes the utmost care and caution in managing the content of this website, but it does not guarantee the accuracy or usefulness of this information, or whether it is suitable for a specific purpose.
The Company may change the content, URL, or other information published on this website without prior notice. Additionally, the operation and management of this website may be suspended, delayed, or canceled at the Company's discretion. The Company assumes no responsibility for any damages or losses arising from your use of this website, or inability to use the website due to circumstances such as server issues or server maintenance periods.
You are free to link to this website.
If you wish to do so, please link to the website's top page. Please make sure to check the link regularly since the content is subject to change or the page may have been deleted. You may not present the link in a way that suggests you are engaged in a partnership or any other kind of relationship with the Company.
Third party websites that are linked to by this website, or those that link to this website, are not under the control of the Company.
The Company is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the content or the use of a third party's website.
When using this website, the following acts or any other acts that may correspond to them are prohibited.
- Acts that may be offensive to public order and morals
- Unlawful acts or actions that may lead to unlawful acts
- Acts that cause a disadvantage or damages to the Company or any other third party
- Acts that infringe upon the property, privacy, or other rights of the Company or any other third party
- Acts that may damage the reputation or credibility of the Company or any other third party
- Acts that include the use or provision of computer viruses or other malware
- Any other acts that violate laws, regulations, or ordinances
- Any other acts that the Company deems to be inappropriate